|Hosting / Email
Our hosting plans are designed to serve small to mid-size businesses. Your website or application will be hosted in our state-of-the-art facility, where our DNS servers have the stability and reliability your business needs to compete and grow.
Our servers are housed at a facility (data center) used by many Fortune 100 companies. Simply put, your data is protected in multiple ways to ensure consistent, secure service – and your peace of mind.
• Multiple fiber lines ensure access even in the event of a fiber cut.
• Security which includes biometric scans and allows no public access.
• Multiple UPS or “Uninterrupted Power Supplies” for instantaneous switchover, providing seamless power during temporary outages. Diesel generators provide power in the event of extended outages.
• Advanced fire-suppression which prevents the spread of fire by removing oxygen from the room (allowing enough for staff to evacuate).
• Duplicate heating and cooling systems to maintain the appropriate operating temperature, even if one system should fail entirely.
• Air is filtered every 90 seconds to remove dust and other contaminants harmful to computer equipment.
• Operating system upgrades or “patches” are managed proactively, limiting exposure to newly discovered security issues.
• Data is routinely saved both on-site at the data center, and in-house at the Zoetic offices.
• Server-side spam control filters much of your spam before it reaches your inbox. In contrast to providers that expect you to “do-it-yourself”, we provide spam control. We believe our job is to make yours easier!